Casa De Amor Borax Powder, 100% Pure with Whitening & Cleaning Power, and for Kids Crystals & Slime
Original price Rs. 459.00
Current price Rs. 299.00
Check Shipping Availability
- Clean Tubs and Showers. Sprinkle some borax on a sponge or damp clothlike you would a powdered cleaner such as Ajax and scrub tubs and showers. When you're done, thoroughly rinse every surface with water.
- Clean Toilets. To clean toilets, simply pour one cup of borax into the water, stir it up, then let it sit overnight. The next day, scrub it with a brush.
- Unclog Drains. Use a funnel to pour 1/2 cup of borax down the drain, then slowly add 2 cups of boiling water. Let it sit for at least 10 minutes, then flush it out with hot water. Repeat as necessary.
- Clean the Fridge. That same all-purpose cleaner works on the outside of the fridge. But for food spills on the inside, all you need is one tablespoon of borax per quart of warm water.
- Wash the Dishes. Mix 1 tablespoon of borax with 1 tablespoon of finely grated soap, then add 2 cups of boiling water and whisk until blended. Let it sit until it cools, and then youâ€™ll have homemade dish soap.
- Clean the Floor. Put 1/4 cup of borax and 1/2 cup of vinegar into a bucket, then fill it up with hot water and add a squirt of dish soap.
- Remove Carpet / mattress Stains. Mix 1/2 cup of borax with 2 cups of warm water, then use the solution and a sponge to saturate the stained area. Scrub it thoroughly, let it sit for 30 minutes, then vacuum the area and let it dry.
- Deodorize Your Trash Can. Fill your trash can with water and 1/2 cup of borax, then stir it up. Let it soak for 30 minutes, rinse it out, dry it, then sprinkle some borax inside the trash can.
- Kill Ant Colonies. Mix equal parts borax and sugar powder and sprinkle it anywhere you see ants. Not only will ants die when they eat it, they will carry it back to the colony and get other ants killed, too.
- Keep Bugs Away. For cockroaches, sprinkle it on shelves around your food. For bedbugs and fleas, sprinkle it on your mattress or carpet, let it sit for at least 30 minutes, then vacuum it up.
- Kill Weeds. Sprinkle it on weeds between cracks on walkways. For garden weeds you have to be careful because it can kill other types of plants. Donâ€™t use it on windy days or when rain is forecast.
- Entertain the Kids. Borax can be used to make slime, snowflakes, bouncy balls.