Casa De Amor Borax Powder, 100% Pure with Whitening & Cleaning Power, and for Kids Crystals & Slime (400 gm, White)
Original price Rs. 350.00
Current price Rs. 250.00
Check Shipping Availability
Casa De Amor Borax Power have versatile usage:
- Clean Tubs and Showers. Sprinkle some borax on a sponge or damp cloth-like you would a powdered cleaner such as Ajax-and scrub tubs and showers. When you're done, thoroughly rinse every surface with water.
- Clean Toilets. To clean toilets, simply pour one cup of borax into the water, stir it up, then let it sit overnight. The next day, scrub it with a brush.
- Unclog Drains. Use a funnel to pour 1/2 cup of borax down the drain, then slowly add 2 cups of boiling water. Let it sit for at least 10 minutes, then flush it out with hot water. Repeat as necessary.
- Clean the Fridge. That same all-purpose cleaner works on the outside of the fridge. But for food spills on the inside, all you need is one tablespoon of borax per quart of warm water.
- Wash the Dishes. Mix 1 tablespoon of borax with 1 tablespoon of finely grated soap, then add 2 cups of boiling water and whisk until blended. Let it sit until it cools, and then you'll have homemade dish soap.
- Clean the Floor. Put 1/4 cup of borax and 1/2 cup of vinegar into a bucket, then fill it up with hot water and add a squirt of dish soap.
- Remove Carpet / mattress Stains. Mix 1/2 cup of borax with 2 cups of warm water, then use the solution and a sponge to saturate the stained area. Scrub it thoroughly, let it sit for 30 minutes, then vacuum the area and let it dry.
- Borax may be used for numerous applications, including household uses such as cleaning laundry, personal care and as a natural preservative.
- It has been also used for home remedies, healthcare and boron supplementation.
- Borax is an effective natural cleaner and a safer alternative to many conventional cleaners and it can also be used as pesticide for the healthy growth of plants.
FOR USE MULTI PURPOSE
Casa De Amor Borax Powder is not soap or detergent, but rather a salt of boron. Borax is not a synthetic chemical and it is pure and safe to use for various purpose.