Casa de Amor MOP Muriate of Potash Fertilizer, All Purpose for Plant Health, Flower Fruit Plant Growth 450 Gm
Check COD Availability
- Potassium stimulates the growth of strong stems and gives the plant some disease resistance by promoting the thickness of the outer cell walls.
- Potassium improves the color, flavor and storage quality of fruit and vegetables.
- Potassium can help reduce moisture loss from plants (making them resistant to dry weather)
- Improve resistance to diseases and pests.
- Dose and Application: For small plants use 1/4 teaspoon per plant. | For medium-size plant use 1/2 teaspoon per plant | For average size plant use 1 teaspoon per plant | Repeat it method every 12-14 days.
Fertilizers & Pesticides MOP Muriate of Potash multi-purpose fertilizer Potash 60%. Plants have three macronutrients for maximum health. One of these is potassium, which was once referred to as potash. Potash fertilizer is a natural substance that is constantly recycled on the earth.