Casa De Amor Natural & Mineral Rock Phosphate Fertilizer All Purpose Crushed Powder for Fruiting and Flowering Plants
Check COD Availability
Natural & Mineral Rock Phosphate is a rich natural source of phosphorus, it avoids the use of inorganic fertilizers which contribute to greenhouse gas emission during its manufacturing process. In addition to increasing soil phosphorus, it adds other nutrients to the soil. Studies show rock phosphate increases the soils exchangeable calcium and magnesium cations;
- It also increases carbon accumulation which in turn improves soil quality
- Rock Phosphate improves electromagnetism in soil. This property is imparted to the soil as resistance to erosion.
- It is a blend of rock powders, biostimulants, carbons, and live microbes.
Pure Organic Rock Phosphate
- Rich source of Nutrients
Very helpful in fruiting and flowering plants. Helps in improving the soil structure and water holding capacity.
- All-natural and organic
Phosphorite, phosphate rock or rock phosphate is a non detrital sedimentary rock that contains high amounts of phosphate minerals.
- Additional Benefits
Rock Phosphate is a natural source of phosphorus, it avoids the use of inorganic fertilizers
- Can be mixed with soil near the plants
- Add 4 teaspoon per plant (can be added more for bigger plants)
- This can be added per month (depending on the size of the plant)
- Start with smaller quantity and increase quantity and frequency gradually