Casa De Amor Epsom Salt
Check COD Availability
- Pristine white, sparkling, Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate)
- Non-toxic and safe for use in your farm or garden
- Sprinkle on top soil, or dilute when watering plants
- Increases seed germination rate, enhances overall plant vitality and growth, and enhances production of flowers and chlorophyll
- Epsom Salt is "Permitted" in Organic Farming, by APEDA NPOP Guidelines of Government of India
Epsom salt can be used in the garden for a variety of uses, starting with your garden startup and including peppers, tomatoes, fruit and roses. Epsom salt can also help with house plants, as well as lawns, trees and shrubs. Studies show that magnesium and sulfur, two naturally occurring minerals that are major components of Epsom salt, help plants grow greener with higher yields and more blooms.
HELPFUL FOR PLANTS
Epsom Salt can help your garden to flourish if you mix the salt in water and provide the plants with foliar feeding. It gives extra boost to the plants for thriving by nourishing them with magnesium.
The fine grain size of Epsom Salt helps it to dissolve quickly and easily in warm water without much hassle. This property of the salt makes it even more versatile and makes it appropriate for even wider range of uses.
The salt can also cleanse pores, flush out toxins and detoxify the skin. Mix it with your shower gel to create your own body scrub.
RELAX MUSCLE PAIN
The salt has amazing therapeutic qualities, an Epsom salt bath can help to soothe muscle aches and pains, relieve aching feet, and work instantly to give you relief from the swelling.
Benefits of Epsom Salt
- An epsom salt bath can help to soothe muscle aches and pains, relieve aching feet, cleanse pores
- Mix with shower gel to create your own body scrub
- Use it as essential plant fertilizer for horticulture and agriculture
- Permitted in organic farming by apeda npop guidelines of government of india