Casa De Amor Special Combo Pack- Neem Gold (900 gm)+Alfalfa Meal Organic Fertilizer (900 gm)
Original price Rs. 799.00
Current price Rs. 499.00
Check Shipping Availability
Casa De Amor Neem Gold Neem Kernel Powder Organic Fertilizer (900 gm)
- Color: Brown
- Package Contents: 1-Packet Neem Kernel Organic Fertilizer
- Rich in n-p-k, it is an excellent organic fertilizer, Neem cake powder has been known to enrich the soil and protect the plant
- An excellent organic fertilizer and pest repellent
- Casa De Amor Neem Gold' contains high level of Neem's active ingredient 'azadirachtin' which protects the roots of crops from nematodes, termites, fungi, bacteria and other soil borne insects
- Also acts as pest repellent and even provides systemic resistance to plant, compatible with earthworms and soil microbes
- Suitable for terrace garden, balcony garden, vegetables, fruits, flowers
Casa De Amor Alfalfa Meal Organic Fertilizer and Growth Promoter - All Natural Plant Food (900 gm)
- Fixes Nitrogen: Alfalfa actually takes nitrogen from the air and holds it as nodules on its roots, a process called “nitrogen fixing”. This nitrogen becomes available in the soil for other plants to use when the alfalfa plant is cut down and its roots are left in the soil, or when the plant is turned into the soil.
- Stimulates Growth: Alfalfa contains triacontanol, a hormone which stimulates the growth of plant roots, enhances photosynthesis, and increases beneficial microbes which help to suppress many soil-borne diseases.
- Good Source of Minerals: Alfalfa is a good source of nitrogen, along with several other minerals including: Phosphorus, Potassium, Calcium, Sulfur, Magnesium, Boron, Iron & Zinc. The N-P-K ratio for alfalfa is approximately 3 – 1 – 3, depending on its source.
- Feeds Microorganisms: The microorganisms in your soil love alfalfa because of the protein, amino acids, fiber and sugars in its stalk – items they need to thrive. Alfalfa hay has an almost perfect balance of carbon to nitrogen (24:1) which soil organisms require.
- Provides Drought Resistance: Because of alfalfa’s sponge-like ability to absorb and hold moisture, it helps plants grown in that soil to be more resistant to periods of low rain.